Hayes Drumwright has been a serially successful entrepreneur for over 20 years. His innate ability to grow companies organically was proven at Trace3 where he took the company from idea to revenues in excess of $400M. In 2010, Hayes was named the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year in Orange County and the Desert Regions, California.
- June 12, 2015 – Entrepreneur – How I Grew My Company From $100 to $400 Million
- March 10, 2015 – Wireless Week – Mobile Innovation and the Death of Middle Management
- October 2014 – Wired – The Anatomy Of A Social CEO
- September 23, 2014 – Entrepreneur – Social Media Has Become Indispensable for CEOs
- March 3, 2014 – Wired – Being Efficient vs. Being Effective, and Looking Ahead vs. Looking Backward