Hello! 2015 has been an amazing year for JobberTechTalk. From our initial launch at the end of January until now this site has continued to grow and expand not only our community of executive writers but also you the readers.
We’d like to take this time to say, “Thank You” to everyone who has helped make this year happen. To close out this year, we’ll be highlighting some of our favorite articles from this year, from the most viewed and commented on to the articles we received the most response about.
As our top 10 list comes to a close, we look forward to the new challenges and opportunities coming in 2016! We’d also like to wish you all a Happy New Year!
2015 Editor’s Choice List
1. Is Your Biggest Cyber Threat Right Under Your Nose – By Christine Vanderpool (Originally Published January 27th)
2. IT and “The Business” – Arent We On The Same Team? – By Judy Batenburg (Originally Published June 16th)
1. Tech Talent Crisis Or Hiring False Flag – By Chris Gebhardt (Originally Published January 27th)
2. Context is the New Black – By Sherri Hammons (Originally Published November 3rd)
1. Bringing The Sun To WayIn, An Interview With Scott McNealy – By Chris Laping (Originally Published June 23rd)
2. 4 Key Trends in Mobile Healthcare Technology – By David Chou (Originally Published March 3rd)
1. 5 Reasons Enterprises Have Difficulty Implementing New Technologies – By Dr. Jonathan Reichental (Originally Published May 19th)
2. Everything I Needed To Know I Learned Playing Little League – By Judy Batenburg (Originally Published February 24th)
1. 5 States of Mind of a Leader – By Sylvie Veilleux (Originally Published January 20th)
2. Change Management 101 – People Come Before Things – By Chris Laping (Originally Published May 12th)